The Trade Table wants to offer you the best prices online.
If you find a lower price of the same product, we will beat their price by $50 (because every dollar counts right) for products over $2000 (this does not apply to all products in the store).
For the policy to apply, please send us a screenshot, link, or any other evidence of the product being priced lower than ours before making the purchase.
Limitations to the Price Match Policy:
- The price must come from an online store (it cannot have a physical location)
- The price cannot be from an auction or discounter website (ex: eBay)
- You cannot apply discounts when we beat a price
- The price has to come from an Authorized Dealer of the brand
- Black Friday and other promotions prices do not apply
- You must submit the price match before purchasing
- The price match does not include sales tax if you're purchasing from Alabama
- We cannot guarantee price match submissions after purchasing the order because of MAP violations, different margins, etc. In some cases, price match would put us at a loss which is why we need to know before submitting the order to our supplier
- Always check with our customer service team if you have any questions; some brands make it impossible to offer this policy
- This does not include shipping cost for the few brands that we have to charge shipping cost
- If we have miss-listed a product’s price we are not obligated to honor that price. We have over 2,500+ products - it is very difficult to keep an accurate price on all items with always changing prices, and keyboard mistakes.
- Brands that price-match does not apply (not limited to): EG4, Dreampod